Leucocoprinus fragilissimus (Ravenel ex Berk. & M.A. Curtis) Pat.
First published in Essai Tax. Hyménomyc., (Lons-le-Saunier): 171 (1900)
This species is accepted
This species is found in Great Britain, Christmas Island, South America, North America, Australasia and Japan. It is used as an antimicrobial agent and as a poison.
- Solitary. Gregarius.
- Pantropics. Altitude: 2200 m a.s.l. Colombian departments: Antioquia, Caquetá, Meta.
- Saprotroph. - Undefined saprotroph. Habitat/ecology: on soil.
- Use Poisons Unspecified Poison Type
- Part used: Basidiome. No uses reported in Colombia in this category of use.
- Use Poisons Antimicrobial
- Part used: Mycelium. No uses reported in Colombia in this category of use.
Catalogue of Fungi of Colombia
- © Copyright 2021 Useful Plants and Fungi of Colombia http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0
- © Copyright 2021 Index Fungorum Partnership. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0