Lobariella isidiata Moncada & Lücking
First published in Lichenologist, 45 (2): 240 (2013)
This species is accepted
This species is found in Colombia.
- IUCN Red List Assessment (2021): LC. National Red List of Colombia (2021): LC.
- Biogeographic region: Andes. Endemic to Colombia. Altitude: 2800 – 2850 m a.s.l. Colombian departments: Boyacá.
- Symbiotroph. - Lichenized.
Catalogue of Fungi of Colombia
- © Copyright 2021 Useful Plants and Fungi of Colombia http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0
- © Copyright 2021 Index Fungorum Partnership. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0